Monday, June 3, 2013

Partner blog

Partner Blog
 
My partner is a hard worker when she is working on or with a topic that she likes. Everyone is like that though, their is something interesting about working on a topic such as your favorite video game or movie when your in school. I guess it goes with that internal adrenaline rush you get from the fear factor of not being caught. Or the bad kind incense of danger that draws students into disobeying rules. The only other bad trait my partner has is a back bone. This is not always a bad thing but it can be difficult to work with a brick wall that is always willing to push you back and down.
In the end though you must stand up dust you self off and push right back just as hard that is the way you work with that kind of person.

Their are good things about my partner though. Example: She is just so nonchalantly blunt about questions that no sugar coat what so ever is even visible. So if our game was bad she said so if it needed work she said so. The last thing good about my partner is that she will work no matter what you say. If you say what she did you don't like she dose not care. And that is a greate thing cause if she argued with me and gave me a choice then their would be nothing getting done.

But in the end were all friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment